- Our company will collect personal information after clarifying the purpose of use.
- Our company will not disclose or provide the Personal Information you provide to any third party, except with your consent or for good cause.
- Our company has appointed a person in charge of personal information management for each division that handles personal information and strives to appropriately manage personal information.
- Our company will endeavor to prevent the loss, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information through reasonable technical measures and educational activities for employees with regard to personal information databases, etc.
- Our company will respond to requests for inquiries, corrections, deletions, suspension of use, etc. of personal information promptly within a reasonable scope.
- Our company will comply with laws, regulations and other guidelines related to the protection of personal information, and continuously review and improve the content of its efforts.
How we collect, use and provide personal information to third parties
The main personal information we collect is as follows
Information relating to your contact details, such as name, address, place of work, department, position, industry, job title, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, customer number, information that can be used to identify you, such as credit card number, or information specific to you, such as your interests and preferences.
We will ask you for or automatically obtain personal information from you in the following circumstances
- To purchase and use products and services through trial use and subscription
- If you are a customer of a product or service and want to contact us
- If you are registering to participate in a seminar
- To subscribe to our online newsletters
- Responding to a questionnaire or applying for a prize or campaign
- When you are introduced to a new customer by a customer who is already using a product or service
- Questions from customers, shareholders, media, etc.
Our company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:.
- To provide and support products and services
- To provide information about new products, new services, seminars, and other information related to our company
- To contact winners of contests and send out gifts, etc.
- To provide basic data for making products and services more substantial and valuable
- To send thank-you letters for purchasing products and services
- To respond to your inquiry
- In addition, to identify and contact customers as necessary, etc.
When taking calls with customers, our company may record them in order to accurately understand their inquiries and to improve our quality of service.
Our company will not use the personal information you provide for any purpose other than those stated above and the purposes for which you agreed to use the information when you provided it. If we need to use it for any other purpose, we will notify you in advance.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information, you may decline to provide it at your own discretion, but in such a case, you may not be able to use our company’s service.
In addition, personal information obtained by our company may be used in combination with personal information already held or obtained from business partners including outsourcees.
Our company will not provide personal information you provide to third parties, except in the following cases:.
- Outsourcing of sales, delivery, support, product guidance, settlement, etc. to partner companies or external parties within the scope of the collected purpose
- If the customer agrees to provide or share information
- Cases where there is an imminent danger to the life, body, property, etc., and an urgent necessity is recognized
- Cases where provision is requested by laws and regulations, etc.
Handling of linked personal information
Our company site includes links to sites operated by other carriers. The handling of personal information on the linked site is the responsibility of the linked site and our company cannot be held responsible for it.
Contact us about your personal data
Inquiries regarding the protection of personal information, including requests for disclosure, requests for correction, suspension of use, complaints and consultations, can be made at the following:
One’d Technologies Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Contact